2007-03-17

Spring, and therefore soon summer, is here!

For some people this up north on the globe the winter is a favorite. To me there are only spring and summer. I love the Swedish summer nights and you can see an example on the picture to the right.

Another thing I really like is what I ave seen this far of the ITIL version 3. More on that subject this coming week. On Tuesday the 20th I will talk at a breakfast meeting about the coming version. After that presentation I will post some of the presented material and of course some comments.
Finally I would like to thank my oldest brother for stopping by my blog to leave a comment. That comment is historical being the first comment ever to one of my blogs :-) My brother BA has been encouraging me to write for years so I guess I'm being the first to know about and to comment my blog is great. Thanks BA! I'll keep an eye on your blog too.


Regards, David :-)

No comments:

Copyright disclamer:

"The OGC logo® is a Registered Trade Mark of the Office of Government Commerce." "ITIL® is a Registered Trade Mark, and a Registered Community Trade Mark of the Office of Government Commerce, and is Registered in the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office." "IT Infrastructure Library® is a Registered Trade Mark of the Central Computer and Telecommunications Agency which is now part of the Office of Government Commerce."